[BGSN] This Week with Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:07:02 PST 2015

Hello Everyone,

Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc., Xi Omega chapter would like to remind you
of our film screening of *Wilhelmina's War *about a Black family struggling
with the illness in a Black rural community. The screening will take place
*tonight* at *7pm* in the* Rosa Parks* house of Arroyo Vista. Snacks will
be provided.

*"States in the "Deep South," including Alabama, Florida, Georgia,
Louisiana, Mississippi, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas
account for 50 percent of people with HIV/AIDS while only making up 37
percent of the national population."*

Please be aware of how diseases such as HIV/AIDS affect Black people and
the resources available to help us survive. A discussion about *Wilhelmina's
War* will follow the screening immediately after.

*__________________________________________________________________*

*​*
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc., Xi Omega chapter is having *Rush *on
*Thursday *at *6:30pm* in the* VDC Conference room*. We will begin promptly
at 6:30pm and unfortunately,* late comers will NOT be permitted*. Business
attire is required. If you have any questions, please email
xiomegadst at gmail.com.

Thank you,
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc., Xi Omega

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine