[BGSN] Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. Fall Events

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:13:03 PDT 2015

Hello Beautiful People,

The Xi Omega chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. would like to
invite you to some upcoming events this quarter. Attached is our flyer
where you can find further information such as dates, location, and times.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask one of your
favorite Deltas (pic below) as we will be present at BSU meetings and
events.

​
Take Care! And we look forward to seeing you all at our upcoming events!

Best,
Delta Sigma Theta, Xi Omega Chapter

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine