[BGSN] iRise Applications

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:56:21 PST 2014

Hello All,

I hope you are well as finals week eases to an end. iRise applications are
now available, and if anyone is interested in getting involved and planning
the outreach event, we encourage you to apply.

The Inspiring & Reassuring Individual Student Excellence (iRise) program is
an outreach stay-over program aimed at increasing the minority population
at the University of California, Irvine. We invite admitted seniors,
competitive juniors, and competitive transfers to spend two days with UCI
students and faculty to experience the campus, its culture and its strong
minority community.

*The deadline to apply is January 9th, at midnight*. We have attached the
available positions and the descriptions, and the link to apply is below.
If you have any further questions, please forward them to cochairs.bsu@
gmail.com. Good Luck on finals for those of you still pushing through and
Happy Holidays!!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CJ1GOh6z545_StSzHuOpNRUjzm0MQN2Bf6-hxjucXVk/viewform

In Peace and Love,
BSU Board

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine