[BGSN] BLAC Gala Theme

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 18:39:06 PST 2014

Hello community,

The BLAC committee has identified several possible themes for the 2015
gala.   We'd love to receive feedback from you, so please send us your vote
for your TOP CHOICE of themes.  *Please choose only 1. *

The first part of this year's gala title is "BLAC 2015 A Night of the
Stars.  The theme will be the second part of the gala title.

Please choose from the following:

A) Rebirth
B) Transforming Our Narratives
C) New Beginnings
D) The Night is Ours
E) The World is Ours
F) Brilliance (Shining Star)
G) Blackness United
H) Aligning in Unity
I) Reaching, Touching, Soaring

Please e-mail Zahra Ahmed at ahmedz at uci.edu and indicate your choice.  Due
date for submitting your choice is *Friday Dec. 12, 2014.*

Thanks so much for your participation!

Zahra Ahmed | Director of Civic & Community Engagement

UC Irvine Division of Undergraduate Education

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine