[BGSN] BSU TONIGHT

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 12:43:58 PST 2014

Hello All!

Just a friendly reminder of tonight's BSU meeting! Tonight at 5pm BSU will
be hosting our weekly meeting on micro aggressions. You can find us in the
cross cultural center ring road at 5pm sharp! We are eager to see you, to
engage in intellectual thought, and share in good company.

See you soon!

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine