[BGSN] ABC Conference 2015-Talent Show

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:51:08 PST 2014

Hello BSU/ASU Board Members,

My name is Teyent Engeda, the entertainment coordinator for the 12th Annual
Afrikan Black Coalition Conference, which will be hosted at UC Irvine January
16-19th 2015. I am sending this email to invite anyone who is apart of your
organization and any umbrella organizations to apply to be apart of our
talent show segment of the conference.

Attached you will find a link to the talent show application for those who
may be interested. The deadline for the application will be midnight
November 26th. Please share this link with your delegation so that they can
submit their applications in a timely manner. If you have any questions
please feel free to contact me!

Hope to hear from you soon!

 http://goo.gl/forms/iwxXn4S6oO

Teyent Engeda

Entertainment Coordinator

University of California, Irvine c/o 2016

African American Studies/Public Health

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine