[BGSN] Fwd: [Fwd: Donated Seats to BLAC Gala - 5/22/14]

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Wed May 21 00:36:20 PDT 2014

Hey students!

We have had some very generous sponsors this year and we have a small
number of *FREE* tickets available to students for the

*Black Leadership Advancement Coalition (BLAC)*
*12th Annual** "Night of the Stars" Scholarship & Awards Banquet*
*Thursday, May 22, 2014 at **6:30pm* (reception)
*program officially starts at 7:00pm*
*at the UC Irvine Student Center - Pacific Ballroom*

To learn more and view photos from past events, please visit:
*http://uciblac.weebly.com/
<http://uciblac.weebly.com/>*

Over the past 12 years the BLAC has successfully raised over $70,000 in
scholarships, recognized over 30 faculty and staff, and hosted hundreds of
students at our Annual BLAC “Night of the Stars” Scholarship & Awards
Banquet.

*Tickets will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis* for a limited
number of seats.

*Please respond by Wednesday, May 21, at 5:00pm* if you are interested in
receiving a sponsored seat.

Reply NOW! I look forward to seeing you on Thursday, May 22nd!

Best,

Adrienne

Adrienne Grayson
Director, Early Academic Outreach Program
Center for Educational Partnerships
University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697-2505

agrayson at uci.edu
949-824-2324
949-824-8219 (fax)

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine