[BGSN] Women's Appreciation Photos are Available NOW!

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:15:41 PDT 2014

Greetings community,

      For those who want to view the photos and the video that we
showed to the women during our Black Women's appreciation event, the
link to the website is attached bellow. On behalf of
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. and the black men on campus and the
extended community, we would like to thank all of the women who came
out and participated, and acknowledge all of those who weren't able to
make it as well.

The photos can be viewed at:  http://womenappreciation.weebly.com/

Best wishes,
      Oluwatobi Agbelemose

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine