[BGSN] Fwd: [Fwd: Nominate Faculty & Staff for BLAC Awards - DEADLINE: Fri., 4/25/14]

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 19:59:23 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

*Do you have a professor or staff person that has helped you here at UCI?*

 *Do you know a staff person or professor that has gone above and beyond
his/her job to make this campus a better place for students?*

*Have you worked with a professor or staff person that really valued your
work and has supported you in your **growth **personally and/or
academically? *

*What if that person could be formally recognized in front of the entire
campus community?*

 [image: Inline image 1]  [image: Inline image 2]  [image: Inline image 4]

This is just a friendly reminder that the Black Leadership Advancement
Coalition (BLAC) award nominations are *DUE THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 25*. Please
do not miss this opportunity to nominate those staff and faculty that have
helped you and/or the UCI African American community.

*Award winners will be announced at the BLAC 12th Annual Night of the Stars
Scholarship & Awards Banquet on May 22, at 6:30pm in the UCI Student
Center.*

Submit your nominations electronically
*BY FRIDAY, APRIL 25*, at the following link:

*
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tz1PcxFs1MtJk7YrLgwVp-Tos3yuoAwVE9Wz03meJXs/viewform
<
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tz1PcxFs1MtJk7YrLgwVp-Tos3yuoAwVE9Wz03meJXs/viewform

*

If you'd like to turn in a hard copy, please download the attached files
and drop off to:
*Adrienne Grayson, 420 Social Science Tower (SST)*
*Zot Code: 2505*

The BLAC looks forward to hearing about all the great things that folks do
on this campus. And I hope to see some NEW faces on that stage. Thank you
for your support!

Sincerely,

Adrienne

[image: Inline image 1]

Adrienne Grayson
Director, Early Academic Outreach Program
Center for Educational Partnerships
University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697-2505

agrayson at uci.edu
949-824-2324
949-824-8219 (fax)

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine