[BGSN] Wabruda (Brotherhood) Meeting

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 19:59:42 PST 2014

Hello Community!!!

Wabruda (Swahili for Brotherhood) is a group for empowering and supporting
African American/Black men. During monthly meetings, group members will
have the opportunity to share and reflect upon their experiences as men of
Color at UC Irvine, as well as network with one another. Wabruda is a safe,
supportive, and non-judgmental space for all those who choose to attend.
Group members can hope to increase their knowledge of self to become better
students and leaders.

DATE: Thursday, March 6th

TIME: 5:30pm

PLACE: Student Life and Leadership Conference Room (G303) - 3rd Floor
Student Center

Oh, and there will be FREE FOOD

If you have any questions or would like more information, please email
Brother Milo Dodson at milo.dodson at uci.edu

(Wabruda is sponsored by The Counseling Center and Student Life &
Leadership)

*Milo L. Dodson, M.S.**Psychology Intern*

Counseling Center
University of California, Irvine
203 Student Services I
Irvine, CA  92697-2200
Email: milo.dodson at uci.edu
Phone: (949) 824-6457

Fax: (949) 824-6586

***Please Note: Email messages may not be received or responded to promptly
if sent after normal business hours. If this is an urgent matter, please
call 911, the UC Irvine campus police at 949.824.5223 or go to the nearest
emergency room. In addition, communication on the Internet is not secure;
third parties might view and store your confidential information.
Therefore, do not send any information via email that you consider
confidential. If you want to reach me during business hours, please phone
the Counseling Center at 949.824.6457.***

------------------------------

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review,
of this original message. In addition, e-mails are not secure; third
parties might view and store your confidential information. Therefore, do
not send any information via e-mail that you consider confidential or
medical in nature.

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine