[BGSN] Survey

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:30:40 PDT 2013

Hello Beautiful Black people,

First I hope you're all having an eventful Wednesday afternoon and had
a wonderful, productive weekend!

Second guys, it's important for our voices to be heard on campus in
every single possible way. This is why we've come up with a survey
about Shocktoberfest in response to some of the post-event articles
that were written.
Please fill out the survey, everyone needs to be heard whether you
liked the event and had a wonderful time or you found anything wrong
with it, from lighting to use of language.

http://www.blackanteaters.org/survey.html

Your COMMUNICATIONS Chair,
Taylor Cuthbertson

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society
(BLS) | Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) |
Christ Our Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si
Rosa Parks House | Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha
Psi Fraternity, Inc. | Minority Association of Pre-Health Students
(MAPS) | National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student
Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja
NewsMagazine