[BGSN] Black Grad Volunteers

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Wed May 29 23:16:15 PDT 2013

Good Evening,

It’s the time of the year to celebrate the graduating class of 2013. The
Black Graduation will take place on Friday June 14, 2013 at 7:00 pm in the
Pacific Ballroom D. The black graduation committee is looking for
volunteers to help prepare and serve the graduates on the day of the
culmination. We will need volunteers to decorate the ballroom, collect
tickets, serve food and volunteers with cars to help pick up the food the
day of the graduation. The committee will be hosting a volunteer meeting
next *Thursday June 6, 2013 at 6:30 pm in the Courtyard study lounge room 8.
* If you would like to volunteer please contact the Black Graduation
Committee at blackbaccalaureate at gmail.com<https://profiles.google.com/?hl=en&tab=mX>.
Thank
you all for your time.
--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine