[BGSN] 100 Black Women: Women Volunteers Needed

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Fri May 17 08:30:05 PDT 2013

LADIES, LADIES, LADIES! The time has come for our annual Black Men Awards.
100 Black needs ladies who would like to partake in awarding our men for
their hard work on campus. Your main duty would be to "cater" to our men by
escorting them into the event, accompany them in a photo, and serving them
their meals and drinks. All women will also be provided with meals and if
you have any questions about being apart of 100 black for the 2013-2014
year questions can be answered there.

If you are interested in catering to our Black Men on campus please email
Krandalyn Goodman at klgoodma at uci.edu. This is a first come first basis so
please respond soon.

--
100 Black College Women of UCI
Spring Quarter Meetings in Social Science Tower (SST) 122

To stay updated on everything 100 Black visit us on our Facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204849979/ and our Webpage at
http://100blackatuci.weebly.com/.

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine