[BGSN] BSU Monday

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 02:41:20 PDT 2013

Hello community, hoping your weekend went well! Tomorrow's BSU meeting will
be ran by the Nigerian Student Association, and the Ethiopian Student
Association! As always, meetings are at 5pm in the CCC Ring Room!

Be sure to look at our website blackanteaters.com to see our weekly blurbs
for BSU elections which are approaching!

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine