[BGSN] Fwd: VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED for the SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FORUM FOR DIVERSITY IN GRADUATE EDUCATION @ UCI!

christopher marshburn cmarshburn1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:26:49 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

The Diversity Forum will be held at UCI this year. It's a big event to
recruit minority undergrads who are interested in pursuing graduate
education. Grad Division and DECADE are looking for volunteers to help out,
so if you are interested, please see the email below about how you can get
involved. The Forum will be held on Saturday, April 27th.

Chris