[BGSN] Black Wednesday

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 06:28:37 PDT 2013

Hello Community, hope your week is going well so far!

Today is Black Wednesday! We will be out on Ring Road from 11-1:30 today.
Be sure to wear your BSU shirts or wear Black to support!
Follow us on twitter @BSU_UCI to win a free food item from BSU

Also, be sure to vote in ASUCI elections this week, and to especially vote
for SOAR! As well as checking out our second weekly blurb on
BlackAnteaters.com to prepare the community for the upcoming BSU elections!

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine