[BGSN] Christ Our Redeemer MLK 2013 Scholarship

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 11:27:15 PST 2013

Good Morning Everyone,

Here's a reminder for everyone that COR's Martin Luther King Jr.
Scholarship is out and it is due electronically *Feb 22nd at 6pm*. You all
should apply as numerous recipients are awarded each year. Don't miss out
on this great opportunity. Also, if pass this on to others who you think
could benefit from applying.

The application is attached to this email. If you have any questions, email
me, Danielle Cobb, directly at ddcobb at uci.edu or you can ask after Sunday
service.

Hope to see your application,
Christ Our Redeemer

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine