[BGSN] ESA Game Night!

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:23:51 PST 2013

Hello Family,

We will be having a game night tomorrow in HH 100! We will be playing
card games (injera be wet, seka), Pictionary, Taboo, and more! Take a
break from studying for some fun. We will start on time in order to
allow more time for games. We will also be discussing events for this
quarter. Hope to see you there!

Make sure to RSVP to the Facebook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/417146081696677/

--
Ethiopian Student Association
2012-2013

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine