[BGSN] NSA MEETING THIS WEDNESDAY!!

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:04:06 PST 2013

Hello hello!!

Hope everyone's three-day weekend was relaxing! Just a quick reminder that
NSA will be having a meeting this Wednesday at 5pm at HH 118! If you missed
last week's meeting, then OF COURSE you should come this week!

So, we're better than a third world country...right? Fasho.

Curious to know what's meant by that? Come on Wednesday!! Refreshments will
be provided.

Hope to see you all there! =]

--Nigerian Student Association

--

Don't forget to join the NSA Facebook group, Instagram, and Twitter!

FB:https://www.facebook.com/groups/191410630993518/?fref=ts

IG: nsauci

Twitter: nsa_uci

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine