[BGSN] Fwd: Grad Christian Fellowship Welcome BBQ week 1 Winter quarter

Eric Lewis erlewis at UCI.EDU
Mon Dec 17 17:34:27 PST 2012

Hello Everyone,
UC Irvine's Graduate Student Fellowship will be having a Welcome BBQ during the first week of the winter quarter. It will be on Saturday, January 12, 2013 in the Palo Verde Housing Office from 12pm-2pm. Reverend Charles Dorsey and other members of Christ Our Redeemer AME Church will also be attending this BBQ. This gives you guys something to look for next quarter. In the meantime, have a happy holidays everyone! Also, have a safe and restful break!

Best,
Eric

Eric Lewis
PhD Candidate
Barbour Lab
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
University of California, Irvine
3501 Hewitt Hall
Irvine, CA 92697-4208
Telephone: (949) 824-3737