[BGSN] Correction: Potluck is in PV LOUNGE

Alys Thomas thomasac at uci.edu
Sun Nov 11 15:16:03 PST 2012

Hi again everyone,

The potluck next Sunday, November 18th, will be in the Palo Verde Lounge (not the clubhouse) from 4:00-7:30pm.

Bring yourself and friends as well as a main or side dish (something other than chips and dip please) to share. Bring a game, cards, dominos, etc if you like as well (there will be some good football games on too!).
This is a BYOB event.

We want to make sure we don't have too many of one type of dish so please go to the Google Doc below and fill in what you will bring.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArdutALZxlxedHFLVDE2ZDBLVlhqTF83UkVFVG5RdEE

Thank you,

Alys