[BGSN] ABC Conference!! (link fixed)

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 12:14:08 PST 2012

Good Afternoon My Beautiful Collegiate People!!

I apologize about the first email, there was some confusion there and the
link is fixed!

ABC Conference is *BACK!* For those who do not know what ABC is, It is THE
Afrikan Black Coalition Conference which is held annually across the UC's
that is one of the only system-wide collectives for Black students. ABC is
designed to unify Black students across the UC system in order to discuss
and to resolve issues concerning academic policy, campus climate,
matriculation for the universities and more. ABC also promotes networking
amongst peers, generating positive images of Black students and staff to
their campus communities, inspiring innovation, and providing an
environment where the Black cultural experience is valued. It presents the
opportunity for unity in spite of geographical boundaries!
This year's theme is *“Reclaiming the Reality: Black, Power, and
Politics”*which will be held in San Diego,CA at UCSD! (UC San Diego)
The dates for
the Conference will be Feb.15-18. If you are interested in going please
fill out the survey below expressing your interest! Spots are limited so
sign up quickly!!

*FILL OUT THIS FORM ASAP, so I can send you more information!!*
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHd4b0xXVW14Mkl4eGpJcEZYeDRqQVE6MQ

Feel free to email me at abc.zotzot at gmail.com if you have any questions!

--
Angelique Victoria McGrue
University of California, Irvine
amcgrue at uci.edu
abc.zotzot at gmail.com

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine