[BGSN] Air Out Your Issues Tomorrow at BSU

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 16:04:03 PDT 2012

Tomorrow BSU's meeting will be dedicated to airing out any issues you
all have with the community. We know that tension & issues have come
up already.

Students won't be leading this meeting, we will be having Dr. Cones
come in and host "What's Going On?". Let people know that tomorrow is
the opportunity to air out your problems with the community.

See y'all there!

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society
(BLS) | Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) |
Christ Our Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si
Rosa Parks House | Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha
Psi Fraternity, Inc. | Minority Association of Pre-Health Students
(MAPS) | National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student
Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja
NewsMagazine