[BGSN] (no subject)

Bloc UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:35:38 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

We hope this email finds you excited for the upcoming school year!  100
Black College Women, along with the Black Faculty and Staff Association and
Black Leaders On Campus, hopes that you will join us Friday, September 28th
from 5-7:30pm for our annual Fall Harvest event at the Campus Village
basketball
courts. Fall Harvest is an important tradition that allows students to meet
the distinguished Black faculty and staff of UC Irvine.  It is critical and
empowering to know that as Black students we are represented in various
positions on this campus. There will be great food off the grill and raffle
prizes!  For anyone unsure of how to reach the location, we will have
guides ready and waiting to meet you at the Cross Cultural Center at
approximately 4:30 to lead you to where the festivities will be.  We look
forward to meeting you in the near future and developing a strong
supportive relationship with you. If you have any questions, please feel
free to contact us via e-mail at 100blackwomen at gmail.com or jordane at uci.edu.
Once again, welcome to UC Irvine and welcome to the family!

Looking forward to meeting you,

--

Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine