[BGSN] End of the Year Mixer THIS FRIDAY!

Alys Thomas thomasac at uci.edu
Wed Jun 6 12:05:30 PDT 2012

Just a reminder that we're throwing a party this FRIDAY to celebrate the end of the academic year and our graduating members. Come hang out, eat, and drink with us! Details are below along with an updated flyer! All are welcome to share in the festivities (i.e. bring a friend, fiance, significant other, etc.)

If you're graduating, please let me know so I can include you in the congratulations!

Day: 	Friday June 8, 2012
Time: 	6:00-9:00pm
Place: 	VERANO Community Room (next to the basketball court, inside housing office building)

BGSN & the Chicano/Latino Grad Student Collective are providing food (of the snacking variety) and beverages!

https://www.facebook.com/events/397330196975930/   RSVP :-)

Please print out and/or hang up a poster (attached) to spread the word! Feel free to forward this email as well

See you there!

Alys Thomas

PhD Candidate
Hydrology and Climate Research Group