[BGSN] BSU Banquet

Bloc UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:07:23 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone!

It's a bitter-sweet moment as the end of the school year draws closer and
closer. To celebrate your hard work and our community, BSU will be hosting
our End-of-the-Year Banquet tomorrow at 5PM in the ring room of the CCC.
There will be refreshments and good times to be had. Please note however,
this event is for members only.

See you there,
Kala Lacy

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine