[BGSN] Black Educated Men Expressions Pre-Show! Tonight June 1st 7pm-9pm HIB 110

Justin Joyce justj89 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:09:54 PDT 2012

In preparation for Black Educated Men Expression show next week,

Members of Black Educated Men will be performing on campus tonight @
7pm in HIB 110

The purpose of the Expressions event is to allow black men, in
particular, on campus to "express" themselves using the following
forms:

spoken word
monologues
skits
dance
film
etc

IF

1. you are on campus tonight between 7 & 9pm
2. have nothing else planned

Then stop by HIB 110 for BE Men Expressions Pre-Show! @ 7pm HIB 110!!!

Justin Joyce
Chair
Black Educated Men 2011-2012

About Black Educated Men

Our goal is to provide an environment where we are educated
academically, socially, spiritually, psychologically, physically and
emotionally. We seek to include those who are interested in the
subjects involving black men and especially encourage black male
students on campus, undergraduate and graduate as well as black male
faculty. We want the University of California, Irvine community to
know that while we are small in numbers, we, as black males, strive
for unity and are committed to serving one another.