[BGSN] no movie night tonight

Alys Thomas thomasac at uci.edu
Fri May 18 08:38:23 PDT 2012

hello everyone,

sorry for the late notice but we were not able to secure a room for a movie tonight. we will postpone movie might until may 28th (memorial day) and go see a movie at the dollar theater if there's something good or a regular theater if there's enough interest. it will be after 5pm. I'll send a reminder email next week along with some info about our end of the year mixer.

also, please mark your calendar for the DECADE end of the year potluck on may 31st! I hope you can attend.

thanks and have a great weekend!

Alys