[BGSN] (no subject)

Bloc UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Wed May 16 19:39:38 PDT 2012

Hey Everyone!

MAPS elections are coming up soon!! If you are interested in being involved
on the 2012-2013 MAPS board and running for a position, then you can fill
out the application by clicking on the link below!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FG2JQPN

If you want to run for a position and get involved in MAPS you must fill
out the form by *Monday, May 21 at Midnight*. *Elections will take place on
Tuesday, May 22th at 5pm in HH 230 *where candidates will present a short 1
- 2 minute speech on why they want to have the position that they are
interested in and what could they bring to MAPS.

We highly encourage those interested in *leadership experience *and*
 healthcare* to run for an open position! This is a great experience for
you to learn about the field you want to pursue, mingle and plan events
with medical students, network with other health professionals, and much
more

*
For more information about MAPS, visit http://uci-maps.weebly.com/.

Please email Raven Burrell (burrellr at uci.edu) or Nick Seranio (
nseranio at uci.edu) with any questions.
*

<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dDZRVURDOVJPNk9rendidDBmczlyQVE6MQ#gid=0>
Thanks!

MAPS Board

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine