[BGSN] Ethiopian Culture Show

Bloc UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Tue May 15 20:51:48 PDT 2012

Hello family!

This Friday the 18th, the Ethiopian Student Association is going to
participate in a culture show put on by UCR's Abyssinian Student
Association. We would really appreciate it if the Black community came
out and supported this Friday!

There's food, entertainment, and a fashion show, so you will
definitely enjoy yourself - come learn about Ethiopian & Eritrean
culture!

If you have any questions about the event, you can email us at
ESAatUCI at gmail.com or you can contact Lydia Huang or Mummee Mohammed
about the event.

Hopefully we'll see you there!

Here is the Facebook event also:
https://www.facebook.com/events/166390556820913/

--
Ethiopian Student Association
2011-2012

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine