[BGSN] ASUCI Job Opportunity

Bloc UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Sat May 12 13:46:45 PDT 2012

Current and Incoming ASUCI’ers,

We’re currently hiring students to work the front desk in the ASUCI office.
 We have 14 positions open for this summer and next fall and we’d love to
get several ASUCI insiders in those positions since they already know a
little about student government.  Please forward this along to your offices
or potentially interested students.  Interested parties should email
Stephanie. (svangink at uci.edu).

This job pays ~$9.00/hr and Stephanie requests that this be your primary
job on campus since we need to have coverage from 8am-5pm M-F.

Please let Stephanie or me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Mark

Mark Deppe

Assistant Director | Student Programs
Student Government | UC Irvine

G-244 Student Center
Irvine, CA 92697-1375
mdeppe at uci.edu
o: 949.824.6655 | c: 310.351.4147 | f: 949.824.2010

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine