[BGSN] BSU Meeting

Bloc UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Sun May 6 21:21:12 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

Tomorrow at 5PM in the ring room of the CCC BSU will be having our weekly
meeting. This Monday will be part one of the BSU elections! Come hear from
next year's potential BSU Board! Next week will be official voting for
members.

See you there.
Kala Lacy

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine