[BGSN] Fwd: INVITATION: UC EDGE Networking Lunch with Grad Students - May 2

Eric Lewis erlewis at uci.edu
Mon Apr 30 13:44:30 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,
This Wednesday UCI will be hosting UC EDGE: Graduate Recruitment Day.
UCI will be serving a hot lunch to the prospective graduate students
from 12:15-1:30pm on Wednesday and would like some of to attend. Here
is an opportunity for us to reach out and network with some
prospective graduate students. Try to attend the recruitment lunch if
you can. Today is the last day you can RSVP for the lunch.

Eric

Begin forwarded message: