[BGSN] Meeting Info fyi

Alys Thomas thomasac at uci.edu
Thu Mar 15 11:36:54 PDT 2012

Apparently there is a ACQ banquet happening at the same time in the Ring Room so the CCC may be a bit crowded but the board room is to the right just after you walk in from the doors closest to Starbucks.

Alys Thomas

PhD Candidate
Hydrology and Climate Research Group
Department of Earth System Science