[BGSN] Fwd: Winter Leadership Conference - Feb. 25, 2012

Eric Lewis erlewis at uci.edu
Fri Feb 10 11:36:47 PST 2012

Hello Everyone,
Here is more information on the Winter Leadership Conference that the
UCI Student Life & Leadership office is hosting on Saturday, February
25, 2012 from 9:00am-5:00pm. There is a $5 registration fee. The day
includes breakfast, keynote address, 3 workshop sessions and lunch.
Register online and pay the $5 registration fee at the Student Life &
Leadership Office, G308 Student Center (formerly the Office of the
Dean of Students).

Best regards,
Eric Lewis

Begin forwarded message: