[BGSN] Black Wednesday

Alys Thomas thomasac at uci.edu
Tue Jan 17 18:42:33 PST 2012

FYI ...

Hello Everyone,

Tomorrow, instead of our traditional Black Wednesday, we encourage you all to go to the rally event from the MLK Symposium that will be held at the flagpoles at 12PM. The rally will feature some of our very own BSU members, so let's go support and hear them speak on liberation and justice! Also, after the rally there will be FREE LUNCH inside the CCC.

See you all there,
Kala Lacy

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS) | Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House | Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. | Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine