[BGSN] Mid-Week Reminder: BGSN Meeting on Jan 13, 6-7:30pm

Alys Thomas thomasac at uci.edu
Wed Jan 11 14:02:04 PST 2012

Hello again,

I just wanted to send a quick reminder that we will be meeting this Friday, January 13 from 6-7:30pm in the Cross Cultural Center Ring Room (the building across from Starbucks).

This meeting will cover what BGSN is all about, get feedback from you about expectations you may have, and establish our first social event and future, monthly meeting days and times. Lite refreshments will be served as well.

If you know people that may be interested and are not on the listserv, then please let them know about this meeting. If you have any questions please let me know.

I look forward to seeing all of you.

Cheers,

Alys Thomas

PhD Candidate