[arthistoryminors] Invitation to lunch with Dr. Kellie Jones, October 24

Mail list for Art History Minors arthistoryminors at uci.edu
Fri Oct 20 13:45:33 PDT 2017

Dear Student,

I would like to invite you to a coffee meet and greet with Dr. Kellie Jones, Associate Professor of Art History at Columbia University, and MacArthur Fellow for undergraduate students on

Tuesday October 24th at 1pm in Humanities Gateway 2200

https://www.macfound.org/fellows/959/

Later Dr. Jones will be giving a lecture and book signing on her most recent book, South of Pico:  African American Artists in Los Angeles in the 1960s and 1970s on Tuesday October 24 at 4pm in HG 1030.

Seating is limited.  If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to me by October 22nd at fatimah at uci.edu<mailto:fatimah at uci.edu> so that I may put you on the list.  Only students on the list will be admitted.   We will have sandwiches and beverages.

This coffee talk is funded by UCI Illuminations, and co-sponsored by the Department of Film and Media Studies and the Department of African American Studies.

Thank you very much,

Sincerely,

Fatimah Tobing Rony

--