[arthistoryminors] I know I've sent too many emails to you today, but this is important!

Mail list for Art History Minors arthistoryminors at uci.edu
Tue Feb 16 09:06:38 PST 2016

I’ve been out of town and come back to a slew of great opportunities for you all and don’t want you to miss a thing. Please do your best to get to this workshop next week and seize the day!

You should all be figuring out how to fit in a study abroad and research experience into these fleeting college years and workshops like this can help make it happen.

Cecilia

Research & Study Abroad Workshop
Monday, February 22, 2016
2:00 - 3:00pm
Student Services II, room 1010

Discover how to combine undergraduate faculty-mentored research and study abroad before, during or after your experience abroad.  At the workshop you will hear from students who have done it, learn about the benefits as well as the process, how to seek funding, how to find a faculty mentor and much more!  Take this step toward enhancing your resume.

For more information, contact the Study Abroad Center at:  824-4802 or studyabroad at uci.edu<mailto:studyabroad at uci.edu>; or UROP at 824-4189 orurop at uci.edu<mailto:urop at uci.edu>