[arthistoryminors] Individual Faculty Advising Available Next Week: Sign up today

Mail list for Art History Minors arthistoryminors at uci.edu
Wed Oct 21 09:31:56 PDT 2015

Dear Art History Minors:

You are invited to meet individually with one of our advisors beginning next Monday to assist you with your academic planning.

Please stop by the offices of Professors Miles (HG 2331), Patel (HG 2126) or Betancourt (HG 2222) within the next few days and sign up for an appointment on the sign-up sheet on each professor's door.

Advising appointments are available starting Monday, October 26th and will end Friday, November 6th.

Please review your current transcripts and our winter and spring quarter course offerings prior to the meeting and come prepared with questions. Course descriptions can be found at:

http://www.humanities.uci.edu/arthistory/courses/courses.php

Cecilia

P.S. Please check out the following links for up-to-date information about a wide range of opportunities, events and more:

https://instagram.com/uciahua/
http://uciahua.weebly.com/about.html
https://www.facebook.com/uci.ahua/
https://twitter.com/UCIArtHistory