[arthistoryminors] Important: Meeting with Art History Reviewer, 2/26, 3:30pm

Mail list for Art History Minors arthistoryminors at uci.edu
Thu Feb 14 16:53:13 PST 2013

Dear students,

The School of Humanities is currently undergoing a very important
academic review process. Professor Anthony Lee from Mount Holyoke
College will be visiting on February 25th and 26th to conduct an
intensive review of the Department of Art History. He will be meeting
with undergraduate students on Tuesday, February 26th from 3:30-4:15pm
in Humanities Gateway 3301 (the conference room on the 3rd floor just
outside the elevator and main stairwell). Majors, minors, and students
from current or past Art History classes are welcome to attend. Your
input and perspectives are very important to the review process, so we
urge you to attend the meeting and to spread the word about it!

All best,
Caroline

--
Caroline McGuire