[arthistorymajors] What's Up from AHUA

Cecilia Flanagan c.flanagan at uci.edu
Tue Nov 29 12:00:24 PST 2016

A Message from the Art History Undergraduate Association:

I hope that your fall quarter is coming to a comfortable close. The cool weather is upon us and so are finals!

To escape from both, AHUA @ UCI is hosting a casual bonfire this Saturday, 5pm, at Corona del Mar.

We will be enjoying the warmth of the flames and each other's company and snacking on food!

We will be providing transportation and details about that will follow shortly. If you would like to come please be sure to RSVP either by responding to this email or "attending" the Facebook event (posted on our Facebook page)!

----------------------------

In addition, today is the LAST DAY to RSVP to CECILIA FLANAGAN in order to attend the private tour of the Irvine Museum this THURSDAY night at 5pm. This is in upscale event and semi-formal attire is requested of those who attend. A flyer with details has been attached.

Since this is a FoAH event to which AHUA has been invited, we will NOT be providing transportation. If you can however attend, we will be glad to see you!

You MUST MUST MUST RSVP by this evening if you have not done so already.

ONE FINAL REMINDER that meeting this week is cancelled! An email with information about next quarter's meetings will be sent out over break. Hope everyone has a happy winter break, see you in the new year!

Best,

Randi Johnson
AHUA VP
2016-2017