[arthistorymajors] Checking in

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Wed Jul 6 10:36:42 PDT 2016

I’m busy at work with our summer interns, Shirin Mani and Kathy Le, on the FOAH 2016 Magazine. We would love to hear from those of you willing to share something interesting or noteworthy that we could add to our magazine and/or website. Please send me whatever you like, preferably in third person and 250 words or less with a photo or image within the next week or so!

I hope you are all well and enjoying these beautiful summer days.

Cecilia

P.S. If you recently graduated, please send me your personal email address so we can stay in touch!