[arthistorymajors] So many opportunities (and postings....) Please read and heed today!

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Tue Feb 24 10:53:00 PST 2015

Interning, studying abroad, fun events and activities and more!  Don't wait for me to email you (or ignore the emails when I send them); I post this stuff for YOU!

Check out these links today (and at least once a week):

https://twitter.com/UCIArtHistory
https://www.facebook.com/pages/UCI-Art-History/254529871249639
https://www.facebook.com/uci.ahua
http://www.humanities.uci.edu/arthistory/

Remember the old adage: you snooze, you lose.  Or perhaps this one is more positive: Carpe Diem! Which is seize the day if you don't know Latin or don't feel like googling it.