[arthistorymajors] Such a busy time but Go to the Website! And/or facebook (Department and/or AHUA)! And Twitter!

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Tue May 6 08:29:38 PDT 2014

There are some amazing opportunities to be taken advantage of and things
to do and learn about available to you as an Art History major.  Seize
the day and take advantage of them before it's too late!  Take 10
minutes today and peruse:

http://www.humanities.uci.edu/arthistory/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/UCI-Art-History/254529871249639
https://www.facebook.com/uci.ahua
https://twitter.com/UCIArtHistory

Too busy and/or lazy to check out these sites?  Think I'll email you
everything important?  Ce n'est pas vrai!  Please don't snooze and lose.

Important P.S.  Special prizes will go to students who actually take the
time to visit and review these resources and email me with feedback.  I
haven't figured out what the prizes will be yet, so ideas for that would
be appreciated as well.