[arthistorymajors] Required Advising Meetings for Art History Majors

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Wed Oct 30 10:07:12 PDT 2013

*Required Advising Meetings for Art History Majors*

Professors Herbert and Wue, your Art History faculty advisors, are
making themselves available for private consultation beginning next
Monday, November 4th to assist you with your academic planning for the
2013-14 school year and beyond. *A hold has been placed upon your
records; you are at risk of being dropped from any classes you register
for until you have scheduled an appointment and met with your advisor. *

It is in your best interest to stop by the offices of Professors Jim
Herbert (HG 2212) or Roberta Wue (HG 2114) within the next day or two to
sign up for an appointment; spaces fill up quickly and you may
jeopardize your winter 2014 class schedule by procrastinating.There is a
sign-up sheet on each professor's door. Appointments are available as
follows:

*_Professor Herbert: _*

Mon 4 Nov 12-2:45

Wed 6 Nov 9-12

Tues 12 Nov 9-12

*_Professor Wue: _*

Mon 4 Nov 9-11

Tues 5 Nov 3-4:40

Wed 6 Nov 12-2

Thurs 7 Nov 3-4:40

Tues 12 Nov 3:00-4:20

Wed 13 Nov 1-3

Please review your current transcripts and our winter and spring quarter
course offerings prior to the meeting. The Art History class offerings
can be found at:

http://www.humanities.uci.edu/arthistory/undergrad/13-143TentativeSchedule-3.pdf

Course descriptions can be found at:
http://www.humanities.uci.edu/arthistory/undergrad/courses.php

If you have trouble opening the links, please copy and paste the links
into your browser, or contact Cecilia.

Please take a few minutes before your advising session to prepare a list
of questions, and gather any information or materials you think might be
useful for our planning purposes; and remember to bring the package you
put together to your appointment. We would like to help you get as much
value from this meeting as possible and your advance preparation is key!

We look forward to meeting with you during these upcoming two weeks and
will release the hold on your registration following completion of your
advising session.Please contact Cecilia Flanagan at c.flanagan at uci.edu
<mailto:c.flanagan at uci.edu>if you have any questions.