[arthistorymajors] Job Opportunity

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Tue Jan 8 08:10:10 PST 2013

/Diana Goukassian, owner of Art Revisited Gallery in Irvine, is looking
for someone to help market and sell her art pieces.Here is some
information she shared with me about what/who she is looking for:///

/"I don't know how many hours I will need but this could be decided by
them.  I really need someone who will be able to work on his/her own
while bringing new ideas and new ways/places to advertise.I want someone
who will come up with great marketing ideas - maybe create a website and
have other sales ideas."///

/You can reach Diana at: dianaghoukassian at gmail.com
<mailto:dianaghoukassian at gmail.com>

///

/Please contact her directly if you are interested in meeting with her
to discuss her vision and expectations and determine whether or not you
might have an interest in the position.Compensation to be determined,
but it sounds like she is interested in paying a low hourly wage plus
commission./