[arthistorymajors] Come and be heard!

Bert Winther-Tamaki dewinthe at uci.edu
Mon Feb 25 09:47:29 PST 2013

Calling all students in Art History classes:

Tomorrow afternoon (Feb 26  3:30 to 4:15 HG 3301) we have scheduled a meeting for you to meet with Professor Anthony Lee from Mount Holyoke College in Massachusetts.

Professor Lee is conducting a review of Art History study at UCI and really wants to hear your point of view.  He will prepare a report that we will examine very carefully when making future plans for Art History at UCI.

Please come and be heard!

Sincerely,

Bert Winther-Tamaki
Chair and Professor, Art History Department
University of California, Irvine