[arthistorymajors] Let's Meet at the Flagpoles Thursday at 5:45

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Tue Apr 16 10:41:19 PDT 2013

Come out this Thursday for a fun and delicious evening! Please join us,
the Art History Undergraduate Association, this Thursday April 18, from
6:00pm-7:30pm, for a Chipotle Social at The Bluffs shopping center!

Need a ride?  Meet us at the flagpoles at 5:45.  After dinner, we 'll
talk about upcoming events, applications for next year's AHUA Executive
Board, and how to receive honors as an Art History major at UCI.

We look forward to seeing you in a couple of days!

Eli Heller
Public Relations Chair
UCI Art History Undergraduate Association
hellere at uci.edu (818)-207-4907

P.S. Please remember to pay your required membership fee of $10, if you
have not already done so.  You can give your dues to one of the AHUA
board members at, or before, the meeting. This money will go toward
future AHUA programming.