[arthistorymajors] Job Opportunity: Image database management; apply by 4/10/13

Caroline McGuire caroline.mcguire at uci.edu
Mon Apr 8 08:08:30 PDT 2013

Dear Art History majors,

The Department is looking to hire a few students to work on updating the DIA image database. A large portion of the slide collection (~50,000 images) that was part of the Visual Resource Center has been digitized by an outside vendor. Now that the digital images are being returned to UCI, we need to link them to database records and add the image files to the DIA image database. This work will be paid at the rate of $9/hour, and we would like students to work approximately 10 hours per week.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me back at caroline.mcguire at uci.edu, with your resume attached, by 5pm on Wednesday, April 10th. In your email message, please let me know whether you have a work-study award for 2012-13 that has not been expended (this is not a requirement), and indicate your availability to work during spring quarter (specific days of the week and times).

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope Spring quarter is off to a good start for you!
All best,
Caroline

--
Caroline McGuire